Junior Developer job vacancy in Port Elizabeth.
We are looking for a Junior Developer for a National Company in Port Elizabeth.
The main goal of this position is to combine technology and design to create inviting, easy-to-use websites for consumers. This role will form part of the IT Product team and will regularly engage with teammates and clients to design, develop, test, implement and support current and future solutions.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Relevant qualification or related experience
- MS SQL Server
- Entity Framework (beneficial)
- Azure DevOps (beneficial)
- Test Driven Design (beneficial)
- Software Architectural Design Patterns and implementation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test and implementation of software solutions
- Writing and implementing quality and high performing code
- Working with the product owner to develop the overall look and design of the product
- Client side development with programming languages such as Blazor
- Producing, maintaining and modifying the product’s look and feel to keep up to date with the latest trends
- Incorporating applications, graphics, audio and video clips into the product
- Ensuring the product is accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors
- Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise
- Mentor and train development team
Jobs – CompuJobs Job Portal